2016 / 2017
- “The crowding-out effect of governments’ transfers of climate mitigation technologies on relocations” by Julie Ing (ETHZ, Postdoc): this work was presented at:
- the EAERE Conference 2017 in Athens, Greece on 22 June 2017 – http://www.eaere-conferences.org/
- Journées LAVG, International Conference on Public Economics in Aix-en-Provence, France on 01 June 2017
- the 6th FAERE Thematic Workshop on Green Innovation, Paris, France on 1 December 2016
- “Towards new design principles” by Dominique Foray: this work was presented at:
- Evolutionary economics and policy conference in Marbug, Germany on 8 July 2017
- the AFSE Conference « Evaluation des Politiques Publiques », in Paris, France, on 15 November 2016
- “Multi-country study on the determinants of R&D offshoring” by Giulia Valacchi: this work was presented at:
- the 11th Global Knowledge Forum in Chennai, India on 1 November 2016
- the 39th IAEE conference in Bergen, Norway on 19-22 June 2016
- the 9th MEIDE conference in Moscow, Russia on 16-17 June 2016
- “Do firms innovate if they can relocate? Evidence from the steel industry” by Giulia Valacchi: this work was presented at the 40th IAEE conference in Singapore on 1 June 2016.
- “Knowledge spillovers from clean and dirty technologies: A patent citation analysis” by Antoine Dechezleprêtre: this work was presented at
- MCC – Mercator Research Institute on Gobal Commons and Climate in Berlin, Germany on 10 July 2017
- UMR – Economie publique, INRA-AgroParisTech Lunch Seminar in Paris, France on 15 May 2017
- the Annual Conference of the Royal Economic Society in Bristol, Great Britain and Northern Ireland on 3 April 2017
- the VATT Seminar in Helsinki, Finland on 13 October 2016
- the Atlantic Workshop on Energy and Environmental Economics in Toxa, Spain on 15 June 2016
- the Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, in Zürich, Switzerland on 1 June 2016
- “Knowledge diffusion, endogenous growth, and the costs of global climate policy”: this work was presented in a workshop on “New Developments in CGE Modelling”, in Mannheim, in November 2015.
- “When to be a good samaritan? The incentives for North-South transfer of climate mitigation technologies”: Julie Ing (ETHZ, Postdoc), Jean Philippe Nicolai (ETHZ, Post doc) and Matthieu Glachant (MINES ParisTech, Professor). This work was presented at the 3rd thematic meeting of the FAERE (French Association of Environmental of Resource Economists) in Toulon in April 2015, and at the EAERE (European Association of Environmental of Resource Economists) conference in June 2015 in Helsinki, ate the FAERE conference in September 2015 in Toulouse.
- “The impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on multiple measures of economic performance”: Claudia Pellegrini, PhD Candidate at EPFL. This work was presented at the Italian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics Annual Conference in Padova in February 2015, at the CISS (Competition and Innovation Summer School) in Turunc (Turkey) in May 2015, and at the ZEW Summer Workshop for Young Economists, Advanced Empirical Methods in Environmental and Innovation Economics in Mannheim in July 2015.
- “Multinational Firms and the International Diffusion of Technologies”: Giulia Valacchi, PhD Candidate at IHEID. This work was presented at the 17th ZEW Summer Workshop for Young Economists in Mannheim in July 2015.
- “Knowledge spillovers from clean and dirty technologies”: Prof. John Van Reenen, LSE. This work was presented at the World Congress of Environmental and Resource Economics in Istanbul in June 2014, at the Atlantic Workshop on Environmental and Energy Economics in Spain in June 2014, at the conference « Beyond IPCC – Future paths for Climate Research » in Sweden in October 2014, at the Euro-CASE workshop on the future of the EU ETS in Belgium in February 2014, at the conference on Energy Tax and Regulatory Policy in Europe: Reform Priorities and Research Needs in Munich in November 2014, and at the Intellectual Property Statistics for Decision Makers conference in Japan in November 2014.